Monday, August 17, 2009

Fishin for Family Home Evening

Trust me I know this isn't a good picture of us, but I had to put it on anyway... Please no comments about it ha ha :)
The girls hung out like this for part of the evening. We caught fish, cooked them over the camp fire and ate them for dinner. Super good! (what can I say Karl is a good cook :) We also had tin foil carrots and potatoes, and corn on the cob. We even had a lesson up there for FHE. Good times!



Me and Paysley, Once again its not a good picture, but its hard when all they want is to grab the camara from you. You have to learn to be fast and to be happy with what you get! :)

It is so beautiful up there! Lots of you locals already know that, but if you haven't been this year and you get a chance you should go up! It takes like 45 minutes for us to get there now cause the road is so bad, that's also in a vehicle so im sure on four wheelers its faster.

7 comments:

JP said...

Ha ha i love the stroller pics. there little jackets are so cute!

Shayla D. said...

I love all the pictures. I can't believe how much they look alike now. I can't tell them apart anymore. They are absolutely beautiful little girls - you're so blessed to have them!

mbreck said...

Those are great pictures. What a great idea fro FHE. I love it. And I am so proud of you for doing it. It can be easy to by pass with little ones so good job to the two of you! Love you.

Elise said...

Cute pictures! I love all of them :) I miss the mountains, now that we're finally back i can't wait to go up! THings have been a little crazy lately though :)Your daughters are adorable

**DiXoNs** said...

Oh how fun! Your daughters are so beautiful i don't care what you say those pictures are so cute!!! Im jealous, i want little girls or boys to take fishing... maybe soon.. hopefully!!! There getting so big! We need to come visit soon. I have never met your girls yet. I only met Karl once so we definatly need to get together.

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Allysa! I am so glad you found my blog. You're little girls are SO ADORABLE! Congrats!And they are so big! Are they a year already? Man time flys fast.

The Brok Sorensen Family said...

I love seeing pictures of you guys! I was sad we didn't make it to church with you over labor day weekend. Allee had some weird reaction and was sick and we didn't want to contaminate everybody up there, plus the poor little girl was miserable! anyway I hope school and everything is going well!