Friday, July 17, 2009

YAY FOR PICTURES!!

Paysley and her balloon :)
We vacationed a while ago, Karl let me have a nap and when I woke up and came back out this is what I found. Isn't that so cute!

We went to a bridal shower and one of my friends holding Emma gave her this balloon. She loved it! She kept pulling on it so it was making gross noises, but everyone was laughing and she was having a ball!


Paysley lovin her highchair.



Paysley and Emma in their pretty Sunday dresses.




All ready for the Ute Stampede!





Paysley at the farm.






Emma at the farm







Paysley is on the left and Emma is on the right, playin with their bath stuff :)








All dressed up to go churchin'










7 comments:

mbreck said...

I love them! They are beautiful. I had a harder time telling them apart. I don't like that. Darn them for changing so much already.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

They are so stinkin' cute!!

Whitney said...

Could your girls be any cuter??? if that's even a word haha

Shayla D. said...

Yay for an update! Your girls get more adorable by the day! Mark loves his Emma and Paisy! I'm tickled you're able to spend more time with my little guy.

Lisa Hathaway said...

Oh my gosh, they're so cute! I just talked to Karl on the phone (that was a crazy coincedence) and he gave me this address. Your girls are adorable.

JP said...

They are getting so big it is blowing my mind. They are darling. What happy little ladies they are! Hope all is well :) give em kisses from me. love ya.

The Hanks Family said...

The girls look so cute. It has been really fun to see them the last few weeks. If you get a chance to send the pics of my kids it is our address at hotmail. THanks

Annaleesa