Tuesday, November 18, 2008

High School Tag... thanks to Whit! :)
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? yep and married him to
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? Lifted Jeep
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? I can't remember.. ha
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Nope!
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Hmm... it probably depends on who you ask :) I don't know!
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? None, just Drill Team
7. WERE YOU A NERD? Ha Hope not...
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? No just drill
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No, ha ha but you should ask Karl his story about that!
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? Well I never could do it all then so...
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Hugentobler and Brother Bingham
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? I can't remember!
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Manti High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? A templar (Knight) and red, white, black
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? My senior year I went with Tim Kjar
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Nope! I really enjoyed it while I was there, but Im glad that life moves on.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? Talking and laughing with my best friends through the whole thing, even though we were supposed to be quiet!
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? Lagoon
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? does seminary counsil count?
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? ha ha YES! I am eight months pregnant with twins :)
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? I went to Junior Prom with Matt Bingham
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Um, I want to but I guess we'll see!
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Um.. sometimes it was hard with drill but I worked at malt shop, the elementary school, and at my mom's daycare :)

We tag Brit, Ann, and Aunt Jan!

2 comments:

Rostron Family said...

Hey Allysa,

I left a comment and your "32 Week picture" about the Breck Family website. In fact, I was logged into it when I left the message. Just so you know, I am Jan...your Aunt...lol..

Much love,

Jan

The Brok Sorensen Family said...

YAY! you updated! That was fun to read. We are doing just great! Allee is getting more and more alert everyday! So alert she has stopped sleeping--ha nice for me huh? She is so much fun. You are going to LOVE some parts about having your babies here! I am so excited to see them. I hope you last till thanksgiving. Make sure you let us know if you have them because we are going to be down there from the 27th-30th and we would love to come visit.